2014 Grasshopper 226V-52
Bobby's Cycle Works
Comes with sun shade
Rock-solid components. Rock-bottom price.
- Air Cleaner System: Dry element with pre-cleaner
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 44.0 cu. in. (724 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: Briggs & Stratton Professional Series
- 12-gallon (45.6l) fuel capacity
- 26 hp Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series V-Twin engine. Pressure lube with filter, and dry element with pre-cleaner.
- 52- (132.1 cm) cutting deck
- Commercial Turf engine
- CoolTemp Cordura® ComfortZone™ seat with lumbar support and foldable, padded armrests
- Roomy footrest with Shock Impact Reduction System (SIRS™)
- Smooth H1 hydrostatic pump and wheel motor drive system with cooling fans and 7 micron absolute filter for longer service life
- Turf tires
- Horsepower: 26 hp
- Transmission: Design-matched H1 hydrostatic transmission system with inline cooling fans, hydro fluid reservoir, Parker variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel moters.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Drive Tires: Standard (4-ply rated) 23x10.50x12 turf
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy footrest with Shock Impact Reduction System
- Tires Front: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless with double-sealed bearings.
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel)-(3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Blade: Drive - Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.4 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.8 cm)
- Height: ROPS: 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Height: Seat Back: 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Height: Seat Cushion: 30.5 in. (77.5 cm)
- Length: 76.5 in. (194.3 cm)
- Speed Range: 0 - 9.0 mph (0 - 14.5 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Sentry™ spindle system to eliminate fiber wrap. Double bearings, non-greasable.; (Housings)Machined aluminum
- Weight: (Uncrated) 980 lbs. (444.5 kg); Mulching Package 29 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Battery: (maintenance-free)-12 Volt
- Construction: (Robotic-welded steel)-Double-layered, 10-guage plus 7-guage formed-steel laminate spindle plane – 30% thicker then 1/4-in. ( 7.97 mm ) – and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges,with 6-bolt pattern. Geometrically engineered design with 7-gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Deck: DURAMAX® 52"
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted)-Hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Spring suspension contoured cushion with foldable armrests.
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
Power Take-off (pto)
- System: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- 44.0 cu. in. (724 cc)
- Design-matched H1 hydrostatic transmission system with inline cooling fans, hydro fluid reservoir, Parker variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel moters.
- Wheel Size
- Standard (4-ply rated) 23x10.50x12 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.4 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.8 cm)