2018 Grasshopper 721DT 52"
Call for Price
Designed for fuel efficient performance while maximizing power to meet the demands of daily operation, the Model 721DT provides economy, speed, durability and versatility for any application.
- 44 cu. in. (722 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine.
- 52" (132.1 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements
- Accepts Model 12F and Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Bar tread, low-pressure, high-flotation tires.
- Spindle: (Assemblies) Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.; (Housings) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Standard: Work Lights, Hour Meter
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted dual air cleaner with replaceable element
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Battery: (maintenance-free) 12 Volt
- Blade Drive: Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Deck Construction: Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.313 in. – 25% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm)) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with triple-strength upper deck, 0.9 inch thick in stress zones. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts and 1/2-inch (12.7 mm) thick reinforcement on front edge of deck to withstand the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Filtration: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle filter / Grasshopper CoolTemp Hydro-Max? fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for 1,000 hour change intervals.
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, digital hour meter, work lights, ignition, glow plug and push/pull PTO switches.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Mulching System: 504567
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Other: Trimability (Outside of std. tire to left trim side) 1.0 in. (2.5 cm)
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: Kubota
- Cooling: (System) Liquid
- Cylinders: 3-cyl.
- Displacement: 44 cu. in. (722 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 8 U.S. Gal (30.28 l)
- Fuel: Diesel - No. 2
- Ignition: Breakerless, diesel quick heat glow plug
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 - 9.0 mph (0 - 14.5 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, Hydra-Smooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Tires: Drive Wheels - Standard (4-ply rated) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless (2); Deck Tires (4-ply rated) 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Transmission: T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Horsepower: 20.9 hp
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1335 lbs. (605.5 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) 965 lbs. (437.7 kg) ; FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (uncrated) 370 lbs. (167.8 kg) ; Mulching Package 29 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Deck Cutting Height: (Range) 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Size: DuraMax 52"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.5 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.9 cm)
- Dimensions: FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length) 50.0 in. (127.0 cm)/65.0 in. (165.1 cm) ; FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase) 51.5 in. (130.8 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 46.0 in. (116.8 cm); (Seat Cushion) 30.5 in. (77.5 cm); (ROPS) 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length: (Deck in Mowing Position) 105.5 in. (268.0 cm); (Deck Raised - Flipped) 88.5 in. (224.8 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- 43.9 cu. in. (719 cc)
- T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 U.S. Gal (30.28 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type